Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Let’s get the party started …

(Oh well, you might be wondering, but on the 1000th hit on my previous blog, I had to close it down. Of course, the 1000th hit was by your pal here. I’m just following a simple logic by what I started blogging, and that is to blog freely. I had to do it.

Now that I have taken out the bone successfully out my throat, let me start by trying to write something here…. enssoi… )

Last week we went out to a bar to grab some beers, continuing our usual Friday trend. To the same place where we went last to last week. And we had some really chill time there then, with the cutest waitress of all times serving right at the table next to us. (I just realized that it would be more chilling, if she’d have been serving us). But anyway, I was practically into her, until I got scared by the big bald muscular manager who frenched her right up to the throat. So long.

But there was something real funny with the place tonight, and I couldn’t make anything out of it initially. It was jam packed and I had to drink two beers standing, staring at the only decent waitress. Now don’t get me wrong, if you are with your American friend(s) and his wife, you got to check out chicks. Or they’ll think you are gay. Seriously serious, no kidding. Now that rocks!! What more do I want in life to be able to check out chicks on the expense of being considered straight and a nice guy… bingo!! And I think I really took the advantage of the situation and stared the hell out the waitress’s face, and below, almost making her come on to me and ask me out on a date (Yeah right, I wish!!). She was hell of a looker.

So I just followed my natural tendencies to be a moron-guy-checking-out-chicks and finally the American guy told me the funny thing about the place I suspected, which surpassed my Sherelock Holmes eyes.

Each Friday, all the gay people in Columbia (or the most of them) decide a place via email … and they all attack it. And by the good grace of Murphy, this place was it tonight.

Now first thing that surprised me was that gay people had internet and emails. And second that they know how to use it to booze?? And now I’m all conscious, “what the hell? All the guys standing around the bar are gay? Will they start doing something in public? The guy who just said excuse me was gay? Did he try to touch me??”

Now I have nothing against gay people… It’s just that they are gay. Much the way dogs would think of American humans, when dog owners have to pick up their poop. Now I know how girls would feel when they are surrounded by real tapori type guys making comments. I realized the evilness of eve teasing on an another level, really.

We got the hell out of that place before it started getting all creepier and headed off to another bar downtown… for a fresh new booze start…

This blog is a fresh new start also… welcome to the party… ;)

Ps: Nothing much about the name of the blog, I was watching the famous movie and I happen to like parties and booze… ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first to comment on a brand new blog? Should I be pleased on such an accomplishment?! hahahah Well did the blog hopping, landed here, have no idea who you are and where was your previous home, lets hope you like your new home!:)

//Now I know how girls would feel when they are surrounded by real tapori type guys making comments

Thank you and no offense, think twice the next time:)

The Ghost said...

@ Duhita

Welcome.. you are the first to join, so we'll get the party started... ;)) ... and thanks ;)

//Thank you and no offense, think twice the next time

lol... arrey chill yaar... never did it myself... just based on all the hindi movies i've seen.. ;))

Sayesha said...

Who are you baba? :(