Monday, August 21, 2006

Atif is Back ...

This guy just rocks... I dunno what he eats for breakfast, but his songs are just full. Now the character in the video below is not Atif himself... I just took the link coz it was the only full song video on you tube... :)



Also check out what Wikipedia has to say about this guy

And as I was talking to one of my good friend Prayank, we couldn't agree more that it is Bollywood that is corrupting the heart of Indian music industry, while the pakis just rock at that. It just can't be lack of talent in India, but they are overshadowed by Bollywood's dhin-chak-mirchi type songs...

Why can't we be more supportive of our guys too?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song, hearing it for the first time. Agreed Bollywood doesn't give non filmy singers much of a chance to bloom, eventually they realise for them to become big they will just have to record a number or two for Bollywood to be known!

The Ghost said...

Yeah... and overall music suffers that way... while pak is producing numerous great musicians & bands, India lags behind ;(

Rose said...

I fell in love with his voice the first time I heard him..

:)

..Me

Garam Bheja Fry said...

hey read your blog ...your writing demeanour led me tp one post to another...and i enjoyed the journey...cheers..do chk in some day my abode too...u'll find it familiar

The Ghost said...

@ rose
yep.. mem too :)
and welcome...

@cardamom
thanks bhai... welcome to the island.. :)