Sunday, February 25, 2007

The entrepreneur inside

Well, I expect a tinge of excitement and enthu with each new article I read, everything new thats put in front of me. The excitement lasts a couple of days. The thirst to know more lasts a couple of hours and a desire to do something about it lasts ... well ... gone before I dare to think twice.

Anyway, the gist of the story is that I came across this piece of lecture, which blew away my mind.

The world is flat

The authors talks for about an hour on various interesting topics revolving around globalization, offshoring, insourcing (yeah, this exits too), outsourcing .... well , what he says , flattening of the world. And as like any good orator, he tells numerous interesting stories that proves that the world is, in fact, flat. What makes the article interesting is that you can totally relate to it.

Well, you enjoy Mr. Friedman, while a little entrepreneur inside me thinks of doing something revolutionary around the concept ;).

No comments: