Monday, February 05, 2007

u-turn

Life takes a u-turn. Well, looks like it. I wondered how come people get fed up of nothing to worry? I did the same. Well, I realized how much worth I have become four years of watching fwded stuff, beer-ing on fridays, and remaining ghar ka laat shaab with his own seperate room full of TV stuff. Someone must have realised that and corrugated my mind with the opposite. I wonder how can I get brainwashed with such stuff. Hell lot of talent this person must have had. I was thinking of wat was going through my mind , and hey , even u don't get it , but i am still convinced.

i thought of all the ironing and dhulai i'd hav to take care myself, but it wud probably build some character as my mom says. I'd go with "Z" if it really does.

i thought of all the eat-something-just-to-eat-stuff i'd have to do outside, but it'll probably get me more versatalite at eating. I may end up learning how to eat bhindi or arabi for instance. yuckk!!

i thought of all the phone calls i wud wait for , and later wonder why dint i get any. well, i mean, wat wud i do when i'll hav lotzz of time. But hey, i'll hav lotzz of time, i guess ;)

and look at all the extra beer-ing i'd hav to do :(. But again, on a positive note, look at all the extra beer-ing i'd hav to do ;)

And if nothing else, I cud get married in the end .... ;) . But Wait, this talented person, i mean me, is trying to convince me again that probably i should not ...

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

You forgot that you'll have to find flat-mates too :P