Sunday, April 15, 2007

Main Cyber Cafe main hoon

haan haan ye sach hai. I have just realized it. Cyber Cafe business is still on. For all those people who have very well exploited the broadband internet technology and have sucked every last byte of that internet cable, cyber cafes do still exist. Be happy now.

Now if someone is reading this blog would be wondering if I was just imported in India from antarctica or so. But no, its not like that. Let me explain in detail. I got time as I have already paid my 10 rupees and I still have twenty more minutes to kill.

I shifted to my new house yesterday and it rained today. One, either it was a mother nature's way of applauding (by thunder) at my begining as a "Living Alone" guy. Somewhat like in those old movies where its always a thunder in an intense scene, where someone is either running furiously from bad guys or when someone is dying.

Or it was just to ruin my only good jeans left ironed and cleaned for tomorrow's office. I blame the keechad and the resturant which had to use such heavy spoons which are now dragging jeans down with weight in my pocket. (I just shifted yaar, I need stuff). To give you some heads up, I'm usually the kind of guy who usually doesn't have a backup pair of clothes ready to be worn to office. Unlike the government's Five Year plans, I usually don't even have 5 hrs plan in advance. And I can only keep a certain number of clean things with me at a particular time. Coming to think of that, I just realized that I would have been a horrible dhobi or laundry wala if I was in that business somehow. Anyway, the point is that right now I am clueless as to what to wear tommorow, and all this because of this cyber cafe.

How? because I had to walk for almost a kilometer in as huge as 3 feet long roads with a future planned footpath, jammed with keechad. But all is well when end is well, and I am in a cyber cafe to check my emails. Yeay !! And for that jeans? I think a little stain should be a style tomorrow. :)

PS: No need to judge me, I do realize that I am being live example of that software engg on that island stuck for 2 yrs , finally meets a girl and asks if I can check my emails ?? But there's a difference u c, just let me check my emails and i will tell you ;) ...

No comments: