Friday, January 12, 2007

a shot, Taquilla shot

So I was watching this movie called Good Will hunting and somewhere around half time I thought I'd give my blog another shot. A shot more like a taquilla shot, one go, no thinking, whatever comes and maybe it could be more fun than watching friends 149th time. On another thought, yeah right, like it could ever be ... ;)

Anyway , I've been seeing a lot of my computer screen for past few days. And remaining time I spend seeing my TV screen. I would rather prefer to actually "see" someone instead of that, but pleasure of life is having a desire of what you have not. So, I'm just seeing my lovely screens these days and wondering if I would actually like to see someone. And I'm spending so much time in front of screens that I think now carrots can't save my eyes and I should start using sunscreen to at least save my skin. Sunscreen, that white one ... which cricketers use over their face parts to protect them from something while playing. I figured I could use some of that.

And so I've been watching some news channels for past few days. Now thats actually uncommon for a person like me who usually keeps news channels and pluto at a same distance. They make me sick. They make me feel like no good deed could ever come out of a TV screen and I should double the amount of sunscreen I actually use. Of course, expect raju shrivastava and rakhi sawant sometimes, about which i still wonder about having been categorized as news. News channels change the way I think.

While I can see lady suneeta congratulating India on launching 4 satellites, the actual launch occured so smoothly and secretly that none of the cameras could catch it. Left me wondering. :).

And now that my thoughts have started changing again, I'm thinking, I should get back to Good Will hunting and lets see what this young genius dude is up to. Meanwhile, my dear blog, keep alive. So Long and I'll keep visiting you.

No comments: